~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Almira Fawn! Fantastic singer/songwriter/musician.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 27/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Almira Fawn! Fantastic singer/songwriter/musician.   Mer 7 Sep - 16:06

surprised with her voice.
sound different.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
moorvis

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 14/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Almira Fawn! Fantastic singer/songwriter/musician.   Mer 7 Sep - 18:28

I thought she sounds just like before! Maybe a bit older, but that's not a surprise...
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Almira Fawn! Fantastic singer/songwriter/musician.   Sam 10 Sep - 0:41

Thank you so much Moorvis! Really alot! Started to tear up some when I clicked on this. Have not seen a new performance from her since the tragedy. I am so happy to see her back. Even though she is not so much a kid singer anymore, but just as I predicted with Marnee, this girl is such an artist. Not just a kid singer before or now. She is a true, through and through musician and artist. I will still love this girl as a teen and young adult.

I agree with Moorvis. Her voice is still unmistakable. That is Almira, just a little more mature sounding. Fantastic still! Love Almira!
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Almira Fawn! Fantastic singer/songwriter/musician.   Lun 28 Juil - 1:45

Sam 1989 recently mentioned about child singer/songwriters that seem to have an adult heart the way they write their songs and I told him about Marnee and Almira Fawn, so that got me thinking about her alot again. Her and Marnee are still in the top ten most talented child singers/songwriters I have ever known in my life. I am really sad still about Almira, because she has not shown up on Youtube for maybe almost two years. I am hoping she is concentrating on her education, but still doing the music privately and will come back with that in the future.

Found some other videos that are either re-uploaded or someone else put them on since this thread was last used. I believe all these are her originals as far as I know. Except the last one of course, when she is a couple years younger.

Crowd noise, but great performance from when she was about 9

http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Almira Fawn! Fantastic singer/songwriter/musician.   Aujourd'hui à 14:23

Almira Fawn! Fantastic singer/songwriter/musician.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2