~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

YOUNG TALENT HOUR

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
shurdley

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 02/04/2009

MessageSujet: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Ven 12 Juin - 20:48

Frank Cook at SeacoasntFM Radio wanted me to announce to everyone that on this weeks Young Talent Hour he will be having two mystery guests. The Young Talent Hour will be at 7:00PM Eastern Standard Time (DST) Saturday evening. Along with music by Connie Talbot, Jackie Evancho, Aiyana Lee Anderson, and Nora Foss Al Jabri, there will be two young guests co hosting the program with him.
Sorry, Frank told me not to tell. I hope everyone will get a chance to listen. Go to http://seacoastfm.info/

Thanks everyone!!

Shirley

Hope I put this in the correct thread...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Sam 13 Juin - 9:21

Yes, it's correct.

I won't be at home this night so I won't be able to listen it. Crying or Very sad
But thanks for the news. Smile

Number of posts : 3048

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Lun 15 Juin - 5:11

I am sorry Shurdley, I could not be on for this on Saturday night. Could you please give us news on how it went? Thanks. Did you get to see/meet Marnee?
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
shurdley

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Lun 15 Juin - 19:45

It's too bad y'all didn't catch it because I didn't either Sad since I had to drive to Fort Wayne, Indiana to see Marnee at the same time The Young Talent Hour was on. The special guest was Jackie Evancho and her younger sister, Rachael, who Frank says may have singing talent as well. If you get a chance check SeacoastFM went you are at your computers because many times Frank will replay the tape of the show. I haven't been able to get him to tell me when. I think he just puts it in his streaming program and lets it go.

Marnee was fantastic. I haven't had time to get anything ready(family things) to upload here or at Connie's forum, but I will get it done soon I hope. I am eager to share what I have with y'all. Through I had listened to Marnee many times on youtube and thought I knew what to expect, I was floored by her performance. The downside to this is my cameras don't do her justice with the sound. Y'all already know that my photography skills aren't too sharp either, but such as I have, I will share.

When I got home from the concert, I found an email waiting for me from Connie's administration asking me to be a global moderator for the forum. It's an honor that I accepted and I am very excited about it. They want me to cover their threads on other child singers, which is more or less what I am doing anyway for Frank.

So please be patient with me and I will get the new Marnee videos and pics uploaded ASAP!
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Mar 16 Juin - 18:17

That's great for Marnée, you're lucky!! Very Happy
I hope I can listen Young Talent Hour one day, it's not easy, it's on night here.
And congratulations to you, new admin for Connie's forum ! Razz

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Mer 17 Juin - 4:05

That is so wonderful to hear that you got to see Marnee in person, and were so impressed. I have been trying to tell several people for two years now that she is something special. Hope it will happen for me someday soon. Also would love to see Connie in concert.

I am glad that Jackie made it onto Seacoast. She is such a talent also, with the opera like stuff being unusual for a preteen. She seems so sweet also. She is another whose mom I have exchanged messages with a few times(not as many as Marnee's mom) and seems quite nice also. Well, I am a little jealous. You are having more fun than me seeing these great child singers.
shurdley

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Mer 17 Juin - 4:46

Ahhhh...girlsingerfan...and I wish I had someone close here to share the fun with. Not even my kids understand why I am doing the things I am doing. Shocked

Rakugaki-Thank you, thank you. Actually Seacoast runs 24 hours a day, however, much of it is streaming music. Frank does throw tapes of the Young Talent Hour in the streaming from time to time, but it would be just luck to catch it. He has been known to play the tape back to back...one time right after another. Maybe you will get lucky. I have been trying too. Very Happy
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Ven 19 Juin - 4:03

Hey Shurdley, just wondered if you have been noticing your message box. I sent one to you a couple days ago. Just got another very nice message from Wendi, Marnee's mom. I told her what you said in the forum.
shurdley

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Sam 20 Juin - 0:38

girlsingerfan a écrit:
Hey Shurdley, just wondered if you have been noticing your message box. I sent one to you a couple days ago. Just got another very nice message from Wendi, Marnee's mom. I told her what you said in the forum.

Yes, I have been checking, girlsingerfan and it says no mail. Also I get emails when I get mail and haven't gotten any.

Shirley
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Sam 20 Juin - 8:21

I think he is not speaking about mail but about PM, on the forum (the personal messages here on the forum).

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Sam 20 Juin - 14:35

Rakugaki a écrit:
I think he is not speaking about mail but about PM, on the forum (the personal messages here on the forum).

Sorry I was unclear....I have no messages in my inbox at this forum and have had no emails telling me I had emails in my inbox at this forum.

Thanks for pointing that out to me Rakugaki Very Happy I sometimes don't reread my writing to make sure it says what I mean.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Dim 21 Juin - 19:09

Yes, I was talking about a PM that I had sent on Wednesday night. I just sent the same one again. Let's see if you get it this time. This time I added just a bit more.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: YOUNG TALENT HOUR   Aujourd'hui à 17:37

YOUNG TALENT HOUR
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1