~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Julia Roman Abueva (Singapore)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tai

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Julia Roman Abueva (Singapore)   Sun 31 May - 21:10

J'ai découvert une jeune artiste de singapour qui se nomme Julia Abueva , je sais pas si les gens la connaissent mais je l'ai découvert sur internet après avoir vu la vidéo d'Hollie Steel

Voici une chanson tirée d'une composition originale : "They were believe"

I found a young artist from Singapore who is called Julia Abueva, I do not know if people know but I've found on the internet after seeing the video of Hollie Steel

Here is a song taken from an original composition: "They were believe"

et en voici une autre cette fois elle nous chante "What A Wonderful World"

and here is another this time she sings "What A Wonderful World"

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3055
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Julia Roman Abueva (Singapore)   Mon 1 Jun - 4:57

Julia is Great! I have known of her for about 2 years. Don´t know why I did not post her here. I am glad you did that Tai. There are alot of videos on Youtube of her, but for some reason, most are from about 2 and 3 years ago. I believe she is about 13 now. I think she must have slowed down on the performing. Hmmmm??? Maybe she is taking a little break from it. Anyway, I am short on time tonight. I will find a couple favorite videos and post them tomorrow night I think.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2931

PostSubject: Re: Julia Roman Abueva (Singapore)   Mon 1 Jun - 16:34

Good singer, but the songs are not enough catchy for me...
Back to top Go down
http://kidsvocal.over-blog.com/
keith_ella

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: julia abueva   Tue 26 Jan - 5:26

please visit www.juliaabueva.com
thank you.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3055

PostSubject: Re: Julia Roman Abueva (Singapore)   Tue 26 Jan - 5:36

Thanks for the link Keith. Julia is not a child singer anymore, but she is of course, still an excellent singer. She was one of those children that sounded professional from the time she began. I am thinking she had plenty of vocal training early in her life. She just sounds almost perfect. This site does have some things from her younger years. Welcome here Keith. I don´t think I have seen your name before.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Caroline

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Julia Roman Abueva (Singapore)   Wed 27 Jan - 21:26

Thanks for bringing this to the top for a sec. I enjoy the second video in Tai's post a lot!
She is cute, she is smiling and she has a beautiful voice! Or I guess, I should say was. I do not have time to check her out as a teen, sorry.

PostSubject: julia abueva   Fri 29 Jan - 3:29

girlsingerfan wrote:
Thanks for the link Keith. Julia is not a child singer anymore, but she is of course, still an excellent singer. She was one of those children that sounded professional from the time she began. I am thinking she had plenty of vocal training early in her life. She just sounds almost perfect. This site does have some things from her younger years. Welcome here Keith. I don´t think I have seen your name before.

Hi!

Well as you can see I'm new here that's why you haven't seen my name before. Very Happy I'm glad you like the link.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
keith_ella

PostSubject: julia abueva   Fri 29 Jan - 3:33

Julia’s dream since she was 5 years old is to be a singer when she grows up. Julia’s not quite a grown up yet, but she is somehow already living her dream. Discovered at the age of 7 by Singapore local singer Cat Ong, Julia’s first performance was as a guest performer in Cat Ong’s concert at the Esplanade Theaters By the Bay where she sang ‘Tomorrow’ from Annie, and ‘Where Is Love’ from Oliver. At age 8, she was signed up by Kuo Po, Kids Performing Managing Director, to be one of the 8 original members of the Jazzkids, the first ever group of young children in Singapore (aged 8 to 14 years) to perform popular Jazz songs.

Now, Julia is not a child anymore. But I hope that she will continue her singing career.

For more details, please visit www.juliaabueva.com

Thank you!

Hope you like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julia Roman Abueva (Singapore)   

Back to top Go down

Julia Roman Abueva (Singapore)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1