~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
saveriaproductions

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 23/04/2009

MessageSujet: Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada   Jeu 23 Avr - 4:38

For those who have not yet heard this little power house from Canada please visit her site and check her out. Saveria is one of Canada's Mini-Pop Kids and has just turned 12. She has been a Mini-Pop Kid since she was 9 and has appeared on their last 3 CD's. She does perform a lot of live shows and has her own backing band. Her website is at www.myspace.com/saveriaproductions
I have been managing her since she was 9 and she just gets better and better. The video I have included is from a year ago when she was still 10.

Dernière édition par saveriaproductions le Jeu 23 Avr - 5:27, édité 4 fois (Raison : add information)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada   Jeu 23 Avr - 16:31

Welcome here.
Saveria has a very nice and powerful voice. She's a really good singer, and she's pretty !
The problem in Mini-Pop Kids songs is... it's only covers. So it's a bit boring, for me. I always prefer original songs.
Will she release a CD with her own songs ?

Feel free to tell us news about her when you have some.
Thanks for the informations ! Very Happy

MessageSujet: Saveria originals   Jeu 23 Avr - 17:57

Happy to be here. Actually Saveria does have some original songs as well. The first is called Unwillingly and the second is called Time. We have been working on a CD. Unwillingly is on her myspace website. I am still trying to figure my way around this forum. I can post them here when I know how. Unwillingly is more of a ballad but Time is a heavier rock song.
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048

MessageSujet: Re: Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada   Ven 24 Avr - 3:46

Welcome here Saveria's manager. I like Saveria very much. She is quite good. I will be looking at more of her videos and the other site as soon as I can, but maybe not until Sunday. The first video posted is a fine performance, but I get a little annoyed with these ones with too much crowd noise.

I like this one very much also. She is from Canada? This is Italian isn't it?

For what I have seen so far, this is my favorite. I am one of the bigger fans here for soulful, bluesy kind of music like this. I love this song and she does it quite well. Maybe a couple flat notes, but overall, excellent. Good emotion in the voice. Love the note she holds towards the end.

http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
saveriaproductions

MessageSujet: Re: Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada   Ven 24 Avr - 12:26

Hi! Yes she is in Canada. The first video you posted is from a multicultural station here in Canada. Saveria is of Italian descent so she does appear at some Italian events as well and does sing some Italian. The Singing My Song video is from the same telecast. Those were taped over a year ago. Once again, she was 10 years old at the time. She really is an R&B singer and prefers the bluesy type of songs by Christina Aguilera. The problem with that is very few younger fans are appreciative of that kind of music. That is why a lot of her new cover songs are those that are sung by people likely Kelly Clarkson and Demi Lovato etc. We haven't taped any recent shows of her. She is performing both this Sunday and Monday so we might get some new video. Take a look at her myspace site, there are a lot of videos and recordings there. Once again it is at www.myspace.com/saveriaproductions
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada   Mar 28 Avr - 3:39

Good work Saveria. We do have several artists or posts that appear in more than one thread, so if you want to make a post about her MySpace in the thread for MySpace artists also, you can. It is up to you. I was gone for several days and need to catch up on all my youtube and kidvocal stuff, so I will get to the links later this week. Thanks for the info. because I do like her very much.
saveriaproductions

MessageSujet: Re: Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada   Dim 24 Mai - 2:59

For those interested, Canada's Mini-Pop Kids are going back into the studio the beginning of June to begin recording the next version of their CD. I am not sure how many of last year's kids are back from last group but I know that Saveria is back in for one more year.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada   Dim 24 Mai - 18:59

Thanks for the update. I am glad Saveria is back. She is my favorite from the group. Would love to see a strong solo CD from her as well while she is still a preteen.
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada   Dim 24 Mai - 19:02

Yeah, good news ! Very Happy

MessageSujet: Re: Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada   Aujourd'hui à 22:20

Saveria Mini-Pop Kid Canada
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut