~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AmericanAssolFan

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Sun 29 Nov - 22:27

There are a lot of glamour photos of Assol on the internet to launch her new image. She is still beautiful, but she does not need all that heavy makeup. The latest stories about her is that she is vacationing in Thailand. The articles are saying that many of the wealthy Ukrainians are getting out of the country because of the flu epidemic.

Back to top Go down
stardust

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Mon 30 Nov - 12:28

Glamorous? She just looks cheap and slightly whorish in those. Razz

(Finally I remembered my password again!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.junioreurosong.net
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Mon 30 Nov - 17:40

Welcome back, Stardust ! Very Happy

Assol looks like a but Shakira. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://kidsvocal.over-blog.com/
AmericanAssolFan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Tue 1 Dec - 4:57

Stardust;
I have to agree with you. It is Assol's sweet innocent look we have come to love. I think they are making a big mistake to tramp her up like this. Natural beauties like her do not need makeup. She is WAY overdone!
Back to top Go down
jfrog

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Tue 1 Dec - 8:05

AmericanAssolFan wrote:
Stardust;
I have to agree with you. It is Assol's sweet innocent look we have come to love. I think they are making a big mistake to tramp her up like this. Natural beauties like her do not need makeup. She is WAY overdone!

Unfortunately it is the nature of the music industry but I still think she is going in a more classier direction than Alina Grosu
Back to top Go down
stardust

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Tue 1 Dec - 10:27

The music industry in Ukraine maybe :X You don't see Malin with so much makeup. It's too much, it makes her look dirty.

What has happened with Alina Grosu?

Thanks btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmericanAssolFan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Tue 1 Dec - 15:33

Everything is being programmed by her manager. I think they are going the wrong way if she is to be a star in America. We have seen so many of these young artists turn into tabloid sluts. We don’t need another Brittney Spears flashing her crotch for the paparazzi! This is the pervy looking guy that is managing her career:

Looks like "Uncle Bad Touch" to me!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
jfrog

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Tue 1 Dec - 19:28

stardust wrote:
The music industry in Ukraine maybe :X You don't see Malin with so much makeup. It's too much, it makes her look dirty.

Thanks btw Very Happy

yeah I'm not sure what I meant by that Laughing I was kind of thinking of some of the Eurotrash stuff I've been exposed too lately like some of the skimpy outfits the women wear in ESC. Ani Lorak wearing a skirt that practically exposes her crotch on JESC for example.

Malin's too sweet. I think it's more eastern european sort of sexy thing going on.

And as for Alina I was referring to some recent videos I've seen by her that just seem a little morally off. Though she always was a rebel.

But yes it is unfortunate that Assol is going in that direction too. though she always did wear skimpy outfits. I just hope her music stays good and she doesn't trash her life like Britney Spears. That would be unfortunate.

And why are you thanking me Stardust. For being nice to you for a change or was that directed elsewhere? Laughing
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3054

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Thu 3 Dec - 4:49

My OH My! Lots of comments going on this thread lately. I love that!

I pretty much agree with all the latest comments. I think they are overdoing it with Assol´s image to try to gain more popularity. I don´t mind them doing a bit of that, but it is too much I think. Too much of that even with Shakira actually. I used to really like Shakira´s music the first few years, but now it seems the music has gotten sidetracked by her more world wide fame and what her and her managers think people want. I mostly just want good music and songs.

A little sexiness does not bother me, but when it seems to overide the importance of the music, I think that is not a good thing. To see where I would maybe draw a boundary on that kind of thing, see my latest post on JESC Singers Today, about Volha Satsuk.

As stated, at least she hasn´t gone bizarre like Alina. I have been so disappointed by that.

Hey Annika, you have the photos of the younger Assol I put on the first page of this thread?

I see a GIANT photo of my avatar on the previous page. Thanks for the good photos of the young Assol AmericanAssolFan.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
AmericanAssolFan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Thu 3 Dec - 7:23

girlsingerfan;
Did you download the Rapidshare link that I posted?
Back to top Go down
stardust

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Thu 3 Dec - 11:53

jfrog wrote:
stardust wrote:

Thanks btw Very Happy

yeah I'm not sure what I meant by that Laughing I was kind of thinking of some of the Eurotrash stuff I've been exposed too lately like some of the skimpy outfits the women wear in ESC. Ani Lorak wearing a skirt that practically exposes her crotch on JESC for example.

Malin's too sweet. I think it's more eastern european sort of sexy thing going on.

And as for Alina I was referring to some recent videos I've seen by her that just seem a little morally off. Though she always was a rebel.

But yes it is unfortunate that Assol is going in that direction too. though she always did wear skimpy outfits. I just hope her music stays good and she doesn't trash her life like Britney Spears. That would be unfortunate.

And why are you thanking me Stardust. For being nice to you for a change or was that directed elsewhere? Laughing

This will sound weird but I actually like those slutty ESC outfits ala Kalomoira, Sirusho, Ani etc. I really do xD Love the songs too.

Yeah the Eastern scene is very different. Her manager looks well creepy.

Alina was a rebel as a kid? Oh?

John I wasn't thanking you, I was thanking Rakugaki Razz
Back to top Go down
ismael3d

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Thu 3 Dec - 16:24

girlsingerfan wrote:
My OH My! Lots of comments going on this thread lately. I love that!

I pretty much agree with all the latest comments. I think they are overdoing it with Assol´s image to try to gain more popularity. I don´t mind them doing a bit of that, but it is too much I think. Too much of that even with Shakira actually. I used to really like Shakira´s music the first few years, but now it seems the music has gotten sidetracked by her more world wide fame and what her and her managers think people want. I mostly just want good music and songs.

A little sexiness does not bother me, but when it seems to overide the importance of the music, I think that is not a good thing. To see where I would maybe draw a boundary on that kind of thing, see my latest post on JESC Singers Today, about Volha Satsuk.

I'm agree with you, all of us became her fans because she was tender and her songs of course... I hope she keep her music style

girlsingerfan are you from Mexico?
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Fri 4 Dec - 3:15

Hey American Assol Fan, I went on vacation about 5 weeks ago and have been a little lost or out of touch at times with the forum since returning. I have been around some, but I think I missed a few things. I think I saw a few downlinks you posted and thanked you for them, but then I never got back to actually downloading it. I will do that by the weekend. Thanks again.

Hey Ismael, I am not from Mexico, but I sort of live there. I mean I really do live there techinically, because I sleep and keep my stuff there. By there I mean, Tijuana, MX. Monday through Friday I cross the border every day and work in San Diego, CA.Therefore I live in Mexico, but it seems like I am in the U.S. at the same time. It is so much cheaper for rent here and that is why I do that.
Back to top Go down
ismael3d

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Tue 8 Dec - 14:58

girlsingerfan wrote:

Hey Ismael, I am not from Mexico, but I sort of live there. I mean I really do live there techinically, because I sleep and keep my stuff there. By there I mean, Tijuana, MX. Monday through Friday I cross the border every day and work in San Diego, CA.Therefore I live in Mexico, but it seems like I am in the U.S. at the same time. It is so much cheaper for rent here and that is why I do that.

Ok undestood. I thought you could help me to get "viviendo atrevete a soñar DVD" copy but if you can't no problem. It isn't for me. it's for a friend who gave me "Assol and her friends" video. i had an ISO copy untill my brother reinstall windows and i lost everything !n C partion. Thank anyway...
Back to top Go down
AmericanAssolFan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Fri 11 Dec - 16:21

New Song!

Ya Ne Predam - I will not Betray

http://www.mediafire.com/?vzzzwjifzzz

Thanks to Assolinka at:

http://assol.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
ismael3d

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Fri 11 Dec - 17:15

AmericanAssolFan wrote:
New Song!

Ya Ne Predam - I will not Betray

http://www.mediafire.com/?vzzzwjifzzz

Thanks to Assolinka at:

http://assol.webs.com/

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Tue 15 Dec - 5:08

You must forgive me again AAF. I went on vacation awhile back and since returning, I have not been quite as enthusiastic and active on all this. This is not permanent. Just need somewhat of a break. Now I am in the middle of my busiest time at work and working hard. After this week, I will have more time and energy to get back into this as before. Please remind me again if I forget about your contributions.

Even though this comment is addressed to AmericanAssolFan, it is also to let everyone know a little of what is going on with me. In case you wondered or were worried. Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
AmericanAssolFan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Tue 15 Dec - 9:12

Just check in when you can, girlsingerfan. I belong to several sites and I neglect some of them when I am busy. I may be busy soon looking for a new job. The auto shop I am working for is having trouble keeping the doors open.
Assol is in the news a lot lately. Here is a translated story I found about her debut of her new song.

Assol presented a new song!

On December the Palace of Sports World AIDS Day gathered stars of the Ukrainian scene. Among those present was a young singer Assol, which presented its guests a new song!

At this concert Assol was the most anticipated guest. In memory of fans she was a five-year girl, who sang the song "Mama", "Scarlet sails", which until now many are on track. In these compositions, without exaggeration, a whole generation grew up, and the audience was very interested to know how much Assol has changed , because a break in her work was significant.

However Assol grown, and just the first of December presented a completely new program. As it turned out, the producer Dmitry Klimashenko saw the great potential of this artist and took up as her producer.

The Palace of Sports Assol presented the song "I will not betray", and a new image that is radically different from anything that existed before. This is the first entrance of Assol on the big stage after years of vocal training and honing skills, and this output was a success. In the end, she almost missed the plane because the press and the fans did not want her to let go.

The social position of the singer at the expense of HIV / AIDS is also impossible not to appreciate. Assol all wished not to be confronted with the immunodeficiency virus and to protect themselves and their loved ones from the possibility of infection.
Back to top Go down
AmericanAssolFan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Mon 21 Dec - 1:02

Check out this great photo I found!
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Tue 22 Dec - 5:03

Thanks for your contributions on Assol. You are truly the no. 1 Assol Fan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmericanAssolFan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Wed 23 Dec - 1:14

Yeah, girsingerfan, Assol is one of the most amazing performers I have ever found. I have never found anyone that could accomplish such a mastery of her music at such a young age. We have seen many young talents in the contest shows, and when their act is less than perfect we are still amazed that they do as well as they do for their age. Assol has always had perfect pitch and timing and at every performance she tears the house house down. She is probably a better dancer than the professional troupe that travels with her. I am looking forward when she comes to America. She will be our next superstar.
Back to top Go down
AmericanAssolFan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Sun 3 Jan - 16:57

I found the complete "Assol and Friends" video. 45 minutes 362 MB

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5CGX8WHA

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Mon 4 Jan - 5:22

Thank you so much AAF. This is a great find. I did not know of this. Thanks for the link. I will try to download that tomorrow night. Out of time tonight. Assol is great in this as expected, even though it is lip synced, she is still enjoyable. The only drawback is that the dancers are sometimes a distraction. I have complained about this before with her and others, especially Amy Diamond. If they have to have dancers, make it kid dancers with kid singers. Just a few dancers is enough too. Don´t have to have a whole troop. Anyway, Assol with no front teeth. Must be about 7 or 8. Thanks again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmericanAssolFan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Mon 4 Jan - 9:26

I agree with you girlsingerfan. The constantly changing camera angles are known as the "MTV effect". In the 80's some idiots decided it was too boring to just show a single shot of the artist for more than a second. I guess they think this makes the video more exciting, I find it damned annoying!
Back to top Go down
AmericanAssolFan

PostSubject: Re: Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!   Wed 13 Jan - 17:02

Complete "Star Assol" video (1hour, 4 minutes)
Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X10OYNG8

Back to top Go down

Assol from the Ukraine. Finally!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next