~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Are child singers becoming more popular?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
stardust

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 25/09/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Are child singers becoming more popular?   Jeu 24 Juin - 13:59

skykid a écrit:
stardust a écrit:
What skykid? Australia doesn't really have any popular kid singers, unless you count older teenagers.

Not really Straalen, Cody they are all from Australia. Then when it comes to girls there are some really great talents such as Mckenzie Comer. I realize that its different for most people and it depends from your environment - I myself know a lot of names because I am involved in one way or another with the promotion of the young artists which includes knowing few people in the industry...etc. But I am well aware that some of the names I know may be unknown for the average Joe who rarely listens to young talent and has no idea who any of the singers I like are

Well, Junior Eurovision is my absolute favourite show and I love child singers, I love them on Got Talent and stuff. I've searched heaps for Aussie child singers to enter in a contest on another forum. I haven't really found any and I'm not an average joe who just listens to B105 and stuff.
Mckenzie Comer looks cool, but she's hardly supported, compare her to kids in Eastern Europe or Netherlands or somewhere. She doesn't even have a website (or as far as a quick google search shows). She's from NZ anyway Razz
Straalen McCallum sings at footy matches and stuff. I think European kids again do more.
Cody Simpson is successful but hasn't he been moved to USA now?
Being from Brisbane myself (well New Zealand but), I'd like to point out all three of those kids are from QLD Razz

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.junioreurosong.net
skykid

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 22/04/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Are child singers becoming more popular?   Jeu 24 Juin - 17:07

One of the reasons for existence of my site is helping these kids get popularity. I think that the problem in in the fact that not too many people are aware of them , and at the same time once they found about them most become interested in their music .
http://www.theskykid.com
stardust

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 25/09/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Are child singers becoming more popular?   Ven 25 Juin - 11:53

skykid a écrit:
One of the reasons for existence of my site is helping these kids get popularity. I think that the problem in in the fact that not too many people are aware of them , and at the same time once they found about them most become interested in their music .

Teenage boys seem to have it easiest these days. (Eg that Greyson kid who sang Pararazzi on Ellen.. pffff)
http://www.junioreurosong.net
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 27/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Are child singers becoming more popular?   Ven 13 Aoû - 3:34

what about Daniela Lujan and Sophie Marceau?
are they still popular now?

I watched Luz Clarita when i was about 10. i loved the song at the beginning. is she a singer now?

and i know Sophie Marceau from La Boum. she's really cute. so, i want to know what are they doing now.

thank you if someone can tell me.
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Are child singers becoming more popular?   Mer 18 Aoû - 13:09

Sophie Marceau is still very popular but she never been a singer. Smile

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 10/02/2011

MessageSujet: Re: Are child singers becoming more popular?   Jeu 10 Fév - 20:15

Child singers seem to be very popular in Japan. Europe. has its Junior Eurovison contest but it's not shown on UK TV any more. They don't seem to be popular at all in England.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Are child singers becoming more popular?   Aujourd'hui à 22:19

Are child singers becoming more popular?
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2