~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Very young singers

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Sam 24 Nov - 11:32

Cute !
I like Elsa Voskanyan's videoclip. ^^

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 27/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Mar 4 Déc - 16:11

she is Gail.
Lazy Song ( Bruno Mars )

I'm Yours

I LOVE YOU

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Lun 10 Déc - 4:12

She is cute for sure and showing a lot of promise. She is younger, so I don't want to actually compare, but when I think of Ukele players, you can't beat BaiTauy, who has the sweetest smile and voice and is of course from Thailand too. I am posting a video of her today in the Child Singers who play an instrument thread. In the studio recording video, this girl reminds me alot of Thai Girl Singer Mercy Moolsarn, who I posted several videos of on page two of this thread. I do think this girl is gonna sound so good, maybe two years from now.

I don't know if Rakugaki or Moorvis or anyone else might remember a four year old I posted on the first page of this thread when she appeared on America's Got Talent. Her name is Kaitlyn Maher. She did not really go that far on AGT, but she got professional work a little later. She has been in two Disney movies, and singing. I think she is 7 in this video below, or 7 when it was released anyway. Maybe that is not so young anymore, but I post it here because this is where she was posted previously.

I am also posting a video today of her and other child actresses singing in a Christmas movie in the One Day/One Clip thread.

Here she is when she was 5. I think she just turned 8 now. She says in the introduction that she wrote this song. Can that be possible? !! Shocked

http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Mar 11 Juin - 15:36

Sophia Grace & Rosie- 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Dim 14 Juil - 18:08

Gail - I'm your Dog

Gail- Gift
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Ven 19 Juil - 1:30

Hey Fangji, I think your post got messed up. On my computer anyway, it gives computer code or something. Doesn't look right. Anyway, I looked up your videos from the title and I really enjoyed the music video with the little ukulele playing Gail. She of course reminds me of BaiTauy and I think there is a good chance she will be just as good as her as she grows. Nobody is sweeter than BaiTauy, but this girl might be just as talented, but just younger.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Sam 25 Jan - 7:08

Bringing this thread back with this great little performer I found a few weeks ago. I also posted two videos of her in the Live Performances thread when she is a bit older.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Mer 1 Oct - 5:05

If you have seen my recent posts in the Princess thread, you know I have been mentioning this thread because I used to post some videos by Mercy Moolsarn here. Almost all those videos are gone now, but I found this little cutie while searching for more Mercy videos.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Mar 4 Nov - 5:06

Well, I got nothing on the last one but I will try again I guess. Found this one totally by accident. Perfect kind of song for GirlSingers their age. I just don't understand why the promo length on some of these videos.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Lun 10 Nov - 5:55

Well, maybe I am going for three in a row that I won't get any comments on, but I don't give up easily! Laughing

I just started laughing and laughing at this one. Right away I thought of Cleopatra Stratan because this Girl Singer is so young and yet making a high quality music video. She is an amazing performer. I can't hardly believe how much showmanship and confidence this little one has. What a video for a ?? 4 year old. You have to watch the whole video and see how many different outfits she wears.  This is such a fun video!

AngeloRadio

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 10/11/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Lun 10 Nov - 15:58

@girlsingerfan she very  cute

I have one of  my own found on a russian site.
Hes young, hes cute he sings and he is a boy.
in the vids hes 4 - 5 year old

Асадбек Бек-Султон >>  Asadbek Bek-Sulton

And  a youtube vid.

And another vid.

This is his  concert but the  production isnt very good.

http://angeloradioonline.blogspot.be/
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Jeu 13 Nov - 22:06

Hey AngeloRadio, I know you are new, so I welcome you and any attention or comments you give to mine or other members' posts, but I am going to be straightforward and honest with you. Anyone on here for awhile already knows this, but you just joined so I will tell you. As my name indicates, I mostly give my attention to Girl Singers. I have been doing the Youtube thing since Youtube started and helped launch this forum around 8 years ago and these days even more than years ago, I have a hard time keeping up with all the Girl Singers, which I enjoy more than Boy Singers, so I cannot start to give much time to anything else. I already spend a good amount of time each week trying to keep up with all the Girl Singer activity, and I am sure I am missing alot. I have posted about 8 to 10 times on BoySingers in the 8 years I have been on this forum, and I do make a comment every once in a while on other members posts on BoySingers, but I will often just not say anything. I have made a fair amount of posts of Girl Singers together with BoySingers, but just not hardly any of BoySingers by themselves. Sorry about that, but I don't think I am going to change.
AngeloRadio

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Jeu 13 Nov - 23:08

@girlsingerfan thx for the welcome

I know you like girl singer more.
So i posted some boy singers so everyone can choose en listen :p

btw is there an weird/funny topic for vids? or can i make one, there are some funny child singer/dancer vids i know.

Greetz
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Ven 14 Nov - 3:57

Hey AngeloRadio, thanks for understanding. I just wanted you to know why I probably won't even respond much to the BoySinger posts. As for the other subject, we have had some singer/dancer combo posts, but not an actual thread that I remember. Also, not a thread for funny/weird that I remember either. I think it would be fine if you created a thread, but I am just not sure how much there would be available to post in it.
Sam1989

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Lun 17 Nov - 6:40

Well I should say I'm also fan of girl singers and this forum is my favorite forum about kids singers because it is almost only about girl singers. And I frankly speaking don't really like the idea of making this forum more about boy singers than it is now. Well I can like boy singers also but it have to be very girlish like transgendered like boys. Boy singers I mention i liked it is only Sean Gitelman I even created thread for him on this forum, but Sean is quite unique in that sense I haven't seen any boy singer enough like him anymore and so for that reason I don't think I would post or create a thread again for any boy singer because boy singers usually look and sound and act too boyish for my likes. Though quite many boys can look
mind-blowing cute and pretty with long hair.

Though I should say Sean Gitelman isn't really one of those boys who look like girls, he still look like a boy quite a feminine but a boy, you can't mistake him for a girl of course and his hair not really very long. But boy singers are usually look so boyish that even Sean, who is not looking transgender child like, just with a little bit feminine side, stands out among other boys.

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Lun 17 Nov - 16:20, édité 12 fois
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
AngeloRadio

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Lun 17 Nov - 7:37

Sam1989 a écrit:
Well I should say I'm also fan of girl singers and this forum is my favorite forum about kids singers because it is almost only about girl singers. And I frankly speaking don't really like the idea of making this forum more about boy singers than it is now. Well I can like boy singers also but it have to be very girlish like transgendered like boys. Boy singers I mention i liked it is only Sean Gitelman I even created thread for him on this forum, but Sean is quite unique in that sense I haven't seen any boy singer enough like him anymore and so for that reason I don't think I would post or create a thread again for any boy singer because boy singers usually look and sound and act too boyish for my likes. Though quite many boys can look
mind-blowing cute and the same as girls with long hair.

hey

its called ~Kids Vocal~ Forum so i give boys a chance to, they also can sing.
its like ballet its not only for girls, boys can dance also.

But i wont post only boys but girls to if i find some that aren't on this forum yet.
Its not how they look but how they sound and what they singing.

grtz AngeloRadio
SSS_seeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 14/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Lun 17 Nov - 13:02

I'm new to this forum too. I've been posting to various forums regularly for about 15 years now. Some forums have worked better than others, of course.

There are at least two elements that make individuals valuable to a forum. One is that one can offer feedback. girlsingerfan does this particularly well. Of course, others have been doing this too. Feedback makes the forum seem more like a community and less like heterogeneous glob of people. I try to offer feedback, but I don't feel like feedback is a strength for me. There is a lot to this subject in terms of various aspects and there are many singers, many events. Being slow I get to about 40 percent of everything.

The other element is adding to the current menu of items. If someone wants to do boy singer threads I don't think there would an objection, although they might move a little slow. I find boy singers to be a lost art. I might add to a boy thread, but I'm not seeing any young James Taylors or John Lennons. For now I add singers from places that tend to be forgotten because that is what I can add.

On the other hand Sam1989, Clearsky, and others have made threads that I've appreciated and put a lot of time into following without saying much. Don't assume that because nothing is posted that nobody cares. What doesn't work at all in a forum is limited to complaints and trolling.

Some very young Noni Dju:

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Mar 18 Nov - 5:34

Whoa SSS_seeker! She is maybe even younger than the original Cleopatra Stratan. I think Miss Stratan was a special case, but in general, I probably won't get give too much time and attention to singers until they at least 4 and maybe more like 5. This Girl Singer does just fine for an almost baby. Anyone that young that can even kind of carry a tune is somewhat amazing.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Very young singers   Aujourd'hui à 17:35

Very young singers
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5