~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Lun 5 Jan - 3:35

This is not really a contest, unless you want to mention which group you like better. Just a thread to draw attention to two large children musical groups that are similar in some aspects, except one is from the Netherlands and the other from Russia. These have been posted on a few times in other threads, but for larger groups of child singers, they are my two favorites and I think they deserve to have more specific attention. In the case of Neposedy, Rakugaki put some nice photos of them in the Carolija thread. If you want to Raku, you can repost them here. You also know more about them than I do, so you can give some info. or correct any mistakes I make about them.

Both groups have a great amount of videos on Youtube. Kinderen has more different kids I think than Neposedy, who often have the same kids in many of the videos. I do not speak the languages of course, but I think for both groups, they do not do so much cover versions of adult artists like many child singers, but do more modern music directed to children. I know this is the case for KVK, and seems to me to be the same for Neposedy.

Official site for KVK.
http://kvk.vara.nl/
A photo from there.

There are many posters of KVK, but I like this one because if you click the more info. button on many of his posted videos, he has the English translation of the songs. You really should do this if you read English. The songs usually have great words I think.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EdselDan

A wiki for KVK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinderen_voor_Kinderen

The biggest poster for Neposedy on Youtube I have found is
http://www.youtube.com/user/Andrey5678

Since I am no expert, let me get this started with several videos and let Rakugaki and others out there that can add more in comments and photos. There are many videos and therefor many faces to keep track of, so let me know if I post one that is not really Neposedy because the titles are totally unreadable for me. I know always when a video is KVK.

Kinderen voor Kinderen.

Here is a rock and roll song.

Let's get KVK off the stage and into a regular music video.

Neposedy.

I love this song. So catchy. Wish I knew what she was singing. This girl singing is my favorite from the group. My second and third favorite members are on the left end and right end.

Here they do a choir like thing. A capella. Great!

There are so many videos of these two groups. I will post more later, but I hope some of you post some of your favorites, along with photos and info. if you got it.

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Lun 12 Jan - 4:14, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Lun 5 Jan - 19:40

Mmm, a thread about KvK and Neposedy, weird !!
KvK is a kind of song contest from the Netherlands and Neposedy a group from russia. What is the relationship ? I'm not sure to understand.
If you made KvK vs MTK vs Zecchino d'Oro, or Neposedy vs Les Poppys, ok, but here...
But well, if you want.

Neposedy has been created in the 90's, I think. The kids are changing sometimes, when they're too old. The 2 girls from the famous band t.A.T.u. are from Neposedy.
I had a big friend who was the webmaster of their site and a big friend of some of the kids, but he's gone now. Crying or Very sad
Some pictures from the 2000's kids :

I have 2 of their promotional CDs :

And Kideren voor Kinderen is a show from the Netherlands stated in 1980. The kids are changing each year. You can compare it as Zecchino D'oro in Italy, Kiddy Contest in Austria or maybe Music Telebi-Kun in Japan (this one is different because it's not only one show in the year but a lot of shows during the year).

I have some CDs and DVDs :

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Mar 6 Jan - 4:44

To me, the way KVK is presented in the videos on Youtube, it does not seem like a contest. They always just look like stage productions and I see no judging and presenting winners or anything like that to indicate it as a contest. They are similar to me as Neposedy in some of the ways I already mentioned. They are often about the same size, as in how many kids on stage and how many sing solos. They often sing music that I believe is kids music, but not the old fashioned, traditional little kiddie kind of music.

The other main reason I guess I put them together is also for a reason I said before. In the category of larger groups of kid singers, these two are my favorites and I can get them both in on one thread. Very Happy Cool

Thanks for posting all the great photos and CD covers. Those are quite nice!
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Mar 6 Jan - 17:30

Well, yes ok, KvK (as Zecchino D'oro or MTK) is probably not really a contest (as Kiddy Contest or JESC) but it's only a TV show, with different kids every years. Neposedy is not a TV show. It's a group and they are on different TV shows for singing, but I don't think they have their own show. That's just a big group.

If you like KvK, you've probably seen that there's a DVD box for the 20th anniversary with all the 25 shows from 1980 to 2004.

And here is more Neposedy pictures :

And an old one with the 2 girls from t.A.T.u.

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Mer 7 Jan - 3:30

Great photos again! Thanks so much for that! I will be ordering the DVD box for sure Very Happy

I did not say they were exactly alike, but I think there are enough similarities to post them together. Actually, the main reason when you get right down to it, is as I said, these are my two favorite large groups of kid singers and I wanted to draw everyones attention to them and get some comments and posts of favorite videos and such. Ahhhh, but so far, only you. Hmmmmmmm????????? Anyone out there?
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Mer 7 Jan - 17:40

We're alone on this thread, I'm sorry.

My best video from KvK is "De coolste DJ"

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Jeu 8 Jan - 4:01

Remember Rakugaki, when you say my best video, I think you instead want to say my 'favorite' video.

Yes, it is strange and I must say disappointing. Two excellent large groups of child singers and it is just you and me. Oh well, a little more anyway.

This one seems to be a medley. Many key and speed changes and many different solos. A good one to see the many different members. It is weird. This stuff is not old, buy many are black and white. I wonder why?

They have so many good ones. One more from them for now.
Mama
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Jeu 8 Jan - 19:36

Citation :
Remember Rakugaki, when you say my best video, I think you instead want to say my 'favorite' video.

Ah yes, sorry. I have to remember that. I'm so bad in english... Sad

Citation :
This one seems to be a medley. Many key and speed changes and many different solos. A good one to see the many different members. It is weird. This stuff is not old, buy many are black and white. I wonder why?

Probably a problem of recording or encoding... Neposedy is not so old.

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 25/12/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Ven 9 Jan - 19:32

girlsingerfan a écrit:
...Two excellent large groups of child singers and it is just you and me...
It's not really just you two, since there are over 90 views of this topic already. Smile

They are both new to me and it's quite a lot to take in, never mind forming a fair opinion of so quickly.

What I'd like to say is thanks for bringing them to our attention. It's apreciated, I'm sure.

I'm happy to see them (although I haven't seen them all yet).

Cool
Caroline

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 16/06/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Ven 9 Jan - 20:05

Andykiwi a écrit:
girlsingerfan a écrit:
...Two excellent large groups of child singers and it is just you and me...
It's not really just you two, since there are over 90 views of this topic already. Smile

They are both new to me and it's quite a lot to take in, never mind forming a fair opinion of so quickly.
Yes that's right and it is the same for me even I have seen kvk CDs on Raku's site now and then I have never heard them.

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Sam 10 Jan - 4:29

Yes, you are mostly correct about the viewing action, even though I believe that counts each time I click on a different thread and come back to it a little later, even in one sitting. Rakugaki probably did the same as he was posting the photos. In other words, it is my guess that just he and I probably counted for about 25 or so views. When I say, just you and me, I guess I am referring to the posting action. It is satisfactory to me as long as several are seeing what I post and what others add to it, but it is even more interesting and satisfying to get some posting replies. With something like this, it is fun to get others to post some of their favorites videos that I did not post and to read comments, even if they do not agree with me.

However, the main thing that I hope to accomplish I guess is happening to a certain extent, and certainly with the two most recent posts it seems so. I like for others who either do not know a singer at all, or don't know certain videos or facts about a singer, are happy or interested to find what I have put here. That is the main thing that satisfies me. Very Happy
Elsbeth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 06/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Sam 10 Jan - 12:29

A topic about KVK, i really love KVK!! Love I've never heard about Neposedy but they look also nice. KVK isn't a contest but just a singing kids group, but very professional. All the kids are between the 8 and 12 years, so the largest time you can be on kvk is 4 years (there are some exceptions). I think there are about 20 kids who are singing and dancing, and there are about 10 kids who are just dancing. Every year there are auditions and I think they try to find kids with different colours of the skin, so that it a good mix is. The first kvk was 29 years ago and there has much changed as you can see in this video:

This is a song from the first kvk, then they were singing live. Now they often don't anymore, but the song ben zo benieuwd (in the first post) is live. They often don't do that anymore because the choreography is very difficult and maybe then they shall sing false. Funny is that some kvk kids famous are now. For exemple: Levi van Kempen (kvk 20) plays in a well known Dutch soap Onderweg naar morgen and 2 years ago he was understudy of the part Danny Zukoo in the musical Grease in The Netherlands. And Elise van der Horst (kvk 12-17) is a famous singer now in The Netherlands. Kvk was so popular that they made some years a go also a contest (kvk songcontest) and that's also a succesfull program. In the final there are 12 kids (from each department one) and they are singing there favourite kvk song and a jury (often with famous Dutch stars, maybe you know Jim Bakkum?) choose the winner.
Some new songs from this year (my favourites):
Puinhoop = mess (the blond girl is the same as the little girl from Boris, in first post)

1, 2, 3 (the blond girl is the same as the little girl from Ik ben zo benieuwd, in firs post)

Niemand weet alles = Nobody knows everything

And there are more good songs, I really love this year it's great!
The songs from kvk 29:
Puinhoop = Mess
Ik wil beroemd worden = I want to be famous
Fanatieke pa = Fanatically father
Zoals zij = Like her
1, 2, 3
Maki = Lemurs (an animal)
Wat kan ik doen? = What can I do?
Uit logeren = Stay with a person
Nooit meer naar school = Never go to school
Buiten spelen = Playing outside (in the fresh air)
Niemand die weet alles = Nobody knows everything
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Sam 10 Jan - 16:08

Oh thanks, Elsbeth, that's really interesting ! Very Happy
I love the videos from the 2008 show you posted. It's funny because the outfits and the way of singing remind me Lisa, Amy & Shelley a bit !
KvK is one of the biggest and longest show for kids in Europe, not as long as Zecchino d'Oro (51 years) but bigger than Kiddy Contest (14 years) or MGP (8 years).

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Lun 12 Jan - 2:46

Great post Elsbeth!! This is more like it! I really think these two groups are the best for large groups of child singers, so it is good if it is introducing some to them for the first time, or to learn more about them, as I have with Elsbeth's post. I am glad to hear you like KVK so much Elsbeth. Try to find the time to watch all the Nepodedy videos I have posted in this thread and I think you will also like them alot; maybe as much as KVK.

There is one thing for sure I like more about KVK over Neposedy. The music and DVDs of KVK are easy to find and buy. Not so with Neposedy. Rakugaki has told me they give away their music after concerts, but do not sell it the conventional way. Even though that sounds like a nice idea, it is not good for me unless they come to San Diego. I very much would like to find good quality videos of them. I tried sending a message to Andrey5678, but he/she does not speak English. I hope someday to find more video for them.

Also wanted to thank Rakugaki for the De Coolste DJ posted video. Also one of my top favorite 5 from KVK. It is one of the few more official music videos, as opposed to stage production. Very catch, fun song.

Just want to mention again that if you do not speak Dutch like me, and I do not think too many of us do, but you do speak English, check out the KVK posts from EdselDan.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EdselDan
You go to the posters user name and just below that, click on more info. He has worked hard on getting the English translations.

As I was checking out the videos that Elsbeth posted, I found another major poster of KVK.
http://www.youtube.com/user/1985Alice
If you like KVK, it seems there is enough on Youtube to keep you busy for quite some time. The fact that they have been around so long is a big factor for that I guess. It does seem that they put alot into the choreography and staging.

Here are a couple more that I found from 1985Alice.
I really like this girls' singing and the emotion, especially in the last part of the song. One of my favorite vocals from KVK.

Zoals zij

Another very enjoyable one.
Niemand weet alles

Yes, they certainly have changed over the years. I guess with the success, they can spend money for larger productions and really put alot into the staging, sets, and dancing.
Here is one from 1989 when it was more simply produced. A song about having to visit the doctor.
Dokter ik ben zo oliedom

One more for them tonight. This is 1992 and they were starting to show how things were to become as far as bigger and more complicated productions. This one is a lot of fun.

Ochtendhumeur

Now for more of Neposedy.

Most of the videos I posted have the same members, but I think maybe just lately, they have had changes. This video seems to suggest they have new and younger members coming in to take over. This has an adult male as the lead singer, but I think the kids blend with him perfectly and he hits some great Mika like high notes toward the end. Everyone/Anyone know Mika? Lots of color here.

The Smile

This one is very different from the others, including it being a bit hip hop in parts.

Another video featuring my favorite singer from Neposedy along with my second and third favorite members on each side of her. I think this is from their earlier years with the group, possibly their first.

One more of the black and whites before I go. Rakugaki thinks it may be the coding for the post of the video. In other words, I don't think it was really filmed in B & W.

Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Lun 12 Jan - 20:23

Nice KvK videos. The real problem for me is the dutch language, so hard for my ears. Mad
I received KvK 2008 CD today, I have to listen. I think some of the video Elsbeth and you have posted are from this CD.

Thanks for Neposedy's videos too. I LOVE the 3rd one. The girl is so cute when she is singing. Mega cute, I love it !!

Citation :
One more of the black and whites before I go. Rakugaki thinks it may be the coding for the post of the video. In other words, I don't think it was really filmed in B & W.

Yeah. You can recognize the kids from the pictures I posted. They are from the early 2000s years. So the original video must be in color.

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Mar 5 Mai - 3:28

I just think this is a newer version of Neposedy, but I am not totally sure. Anyone know? Oh well, wanted to share it somewhere. The lead Girl Singer is so adorable and a good singer too!! Very Happy

Newer Neposedy or not? The younger one with the hat and amazing curls has a big, but still cute voice for her age and size doesn't she?

If you like this, http://www.youtube.com/user/Andrey5678 has posted several new videos just recently.
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Mar 5 Mai - 16:51

Whaaa, those 2 Neposedy's videos are really good. Cute singers, good songs and voice. Great !!
(Yarik has grown a lot since the last time I saw him Shocked )
I really love the new girls in Neposedy. Very cute ! Very Happy

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Lun 11 Mai - 4:29

A newer video from Neposedy that has some singing in English. I think I recognize the second teen Girlsinger as one of my favorites from the earlier years. Isn´t she the one that had/has the dark eyebrows that was often featured as a soloist when she was a preteen?

Repost of a video on page one. What do you guys/girls think? Is the girl who you see second and sings the first solo in this video, is she the second teen girl in the video above? Just curious if I am correct. The two girls who sing the first two solos in this one are my favorites from the ealier years. My third favorite is the one with the blonde curls who in this video is on the left end, but is not featured.

Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Lun 11 Mai - 16:25

Mmm, that's a hard question. I'm really not sure. Maybe that's her, but I can't say. Mad

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Mar 12 Mai - 3:27

Well, as long as they do not change so drastically, I am pretty good at that kind of guessing or judgement or whatever you call it. I am almost completely sure it is her.

Anyway, here is another good one from them. A medley. A little bit of several kinds of songs in this vid, including some more English. Russian kids doing ABBA!! Hey kosm1fent. Thankyou for the Music! Very Happy

Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Mar 12 Mai - 16:13

I don't think those kids are Neposedy. Look the Eurovision logo on the background.
But they are nice. Some are really punchy, some are cute. Good video. Very Happy

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Mer 13 Mai - 2:49

You are probably right. I know the group from the earlier years and if I see one I recognize from that as they are older, then I can say for sure they are Neposedy. You are right. I do not see anyone I recognize in this one, but it was posted by the user who posts many Neposedy, so I thought maybe. Oh well. They are quite similar aren't they?
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Mer 13 Mai - 18:14

That's russian... Razz

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 06/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Jeu 2 Juil - 18:31

Kinderen voor Kinderen has a new clip Lachen is gezond (smiling is healthy). I don't know if it's a good translation because it's a Dutch term but this is the video:

I think he's lovely! I really love the happiness in the clip and I love Sarahs voice, she's a very good singer.
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Jeu 2 Juil - 19:23

Oh thank you ! I really like this song and this video. And you're right, the voice of the singer is really great, I love it !!!
So there's a new CD ? I have to order it. Razz

MessageSujet: Re: Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy   Aujourd'hui à 14:26

Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 4Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant