~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Girl Singers from Tijuana Mexico. Satelite TV, Nayeli, Viridiana, Nicole and more.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Girl Singers from Tijuana Mexico. Satelite TV, Nayeli, Viridiana, Nicole and more.   Lun 29 Sep - 4:56

Hello Annika, I agree with the I don't want to start a discussion part. Lots of things could be said, but at the end, probably no one would would change their mind or would be better off, so why bother. The only thing I will say is when it comes to that kind of thing, who gets to decide which songs are too adult and what would the critieria be? JESC already has recently told the kids what they can or cannot wear, so is telling them they cannot sing 'adult songs' next? However, as just stated, I don't want to get into what I think about all that.

I will tell a little story though that may be an answer to much of this. There is a Girl Singer on youtube named Lukeja. She mostly does made at home videos with a music system backing her up. I had been exchanging a few messages with her dad when he posted a new video at the time of his daughter singing AWinehouse's Rehab. I wrote to him that her performance was pretty good, but it was weird to hear an 11 year old girl singing that song. He replied that for Lukeja, if she likes the singer and she likes the song or tune a lot, she wants to do it. To her, the lyrics or the 'message' are not so important. It just comes down to she enjoys singing that song and it does not matter at all that she cannot relate her own life or experiences to it. Since I mentioned her, I will put the video here.

Lukeja Rehab

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Mar 30 Sep - 2:01, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: Girl Singers from Tijuana Mexico. Satelite TV, Nayeli, Viridiana, Nicole and more.   Lun 29 Sep - 16:57

She's not bad ! And singing Amy Winehouse is not easy. Razz

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 29/04/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Girl Singers from Tijuana Mexico. Satelite TV, Nayeli, Viridiana, Nicole and more.   Mer 1 Oct - 5:41

Rakugaki a écrit:
And singing Amy Winehouse is not easy. Razz
Laughing Sure... Wink

She is good! Very Happy
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048

MessageSujet: Re: Girl Singers from Tijuana Mexico. Satelite TV, Nayeli, Viridiana, Nicole and more.   Mar 3 Mai - 3:57

Been awhile since posting here. I have pretty much lost contact with Nayeli and it was about 2 years ago that I last saw her sing and talked to her. She has grown up some and getting to be a very good singer now. She is still only 13 I think or maybe just turned 14, so not really a kid singer anymore, so I better get her posted before she is clearly too old to post anymore.

http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 27/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Girl Singers from Tijuana Mexico. Satelite TV, Nayeli, Viridiana, Nicole and more.   Mar 3 Mai - 13:06

this song is really popular. i don't know thee song name but i always hear this song on tv.
i like her dress and dancers. she's beautiful.
moorvis

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 14/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Girl Singers from Tijuana Mexico. Satelite TV, Nayeli, Viridiana, Nicole and more.   Sam 7 Mai - 5:55

The song is originally "I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor, a big disco hit in the 1970s. Nayeli sings it very nicely, and I wish more kids singers would sing it, it's such a good song for girls!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Girl Singers from Tijuana Mexico. Satelite TV, Nayeli, Viridiana, Nicole and more.   Aujourd'hui à 14:22

Girl Singers from Tijuana Mexico. Satelite TV, Nayeli, Viridiana, Nicole and more.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2