~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

MySpace and YouTube artists

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Suivant
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Lun 10 Déc - 5:28

Hey Moorvis! Thanks for that post of Anjeli. I did not have her in My Favorites before. I added some there today. I like this one alot too.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
moorvis

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 14/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Mer 12 Déc - 19:29

Yes, this is another great performance from Anjeli! She has such a cute attitude and a lot of the fundamentals in place.
moorvis

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Lun 4 Fév - 18:43

Here are some of my favorites from Youtube lately.

Sapphire - Grenade

Celina - People help the people (dual cover)

Noelle - Skyfall

moorvis

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Lun 4 Fév - 19:02

And of course: Jasmine Thompson - Don't Know Why
moorvis

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Mer 27 Mar - 18:38

Jasmine's first original song is a good one:

There's something I like about this Maria Aragon's interpretation:

And from the cute voice category, Caroline Burns' fine performance
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 27/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Jeu 28 Mar - 12:30

many good videos. i like Jasmine Thompson.
and for Maria Aragon. i haven't seen her for a long time. she grows up and beautiful.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Ven 29 Mar - 23:22

Great post Moorvis, as all three videos are so very good. I will ask though if you know how big a fan I am of Caroline Burns? I started a thread for just her. It is on the last part of the first page of threads right now. Anyone who really likes her should see that thread.

I somehow had missed Jasmine's original. I love her musicianship and voice. I usually don't like animations for songs so much, but I do like that one for sure. Really interesting.

I had not seen Mary Aragon for many months, so thanks for reminding me of her. For a while her one video of Born This Way was maybe the most watched preteen Girl Singer on Youtube of all time. Must still be in the top 5 I would guess.

Whooaaa!!!! I have been mostly gone for so long now that I am really starting to forger. I cannot remember for sure where I posted Jorge and Alexa a few times before. I am guessing it was here, as I cannot find a thread for just them. Alexa is not yet a great singer technically, but she is so much fun to watch and it is so wonderful to see the interaction with the father and his daughters.

This family lives in the same city I work. I live in Tijuana, MX, but work in San Diego. I should try to meet them someday or see them perform.

Now the youngest, Eliana is joining in. She is good for being so young. This video is so fun. In the last part, they are just making up the song as they are singing and playing.

moorvis

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Sam 6 Avr - 15:43

I know Caroline burns has been posted on this forum, but I didn't remember there was a thread for her already!

Alexa is very promising as a singer, and the video was very cute! Especially the part when they were just having fun singing and improvising!
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Mer 1 Mai - 10:44

Two cute and talented sisters from Canada: Emma and Sharmaine Pagtakhan (filipino origin).

They have a nice channel with lots of live videos, most are filmed in a mall. While the videos are good HD - the sound kinda sucks ... Sad

http://www.youtube.com/user/jspsep/videos?view=0

Some of their videos:

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Jeu 2 Mai - 12:53

Some nice video from Sweden: Sara Rønningen singing a song from Malin Reitan. Very Happy
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Mar 11 Juin - 15:54

Catch My Breath- Ryleigh Ledford

FIREWORK- Crystal Lee

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Jeu 11 Juil - 11:22

Both are great, of cause. Wink

One new singer: Camila Marieta! She hasn't made new videos this year, but some old ones are on her channel.

Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Jeu 11 Juil - 16:46

She's good !!

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Ven 12 Juil - 21:18

Malin Reitan!! Haven't seen that name on this forum in a looooong time! She was one of the main Girl Singers I knew the first couple years I started collecting them. Sommer Og Skolefri still remains one of my very favorite Girl Singer songs. The cutie that does her song is pretty good in a totally live setting. Would like to see more from her.

Camila is pretty good, but I just don't like the sound quality. Would like to hear a better recording from her.

I just posted Crytal Lee in the One Day/One Clip thread and didn't get a comment. This one that you posted is my second favorite from her after the one I posted. Ryleigh I know some. She has a strong voice and with the studio production, she sounds so good.

I just posted this girl in the Talent show thread, as she is now on America's Got Talent.

A bit younger and with a guitar!

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Sam 13 Juil - 9:13

Malin Reitan tryed to participate in (adult) ESC 2012 with the song "Crush", did you know that? Wink

Chloe ist cute and a good singer. Not really charismatic like Connie Talbot, so I doubt she will make it through. Have kid singers a real chance in "American Idol"?
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Sam 13 Juil - 11:35

Today something Fangji should like: Jannina W - half German, half Thai!

When I first saw the video I thought: "Huh? Asian girl using (expensive) german headphones?!" I use the same model. Very Happy

fangji

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Dim 14 Juil - 16:10

hey, clersky i relly like Jannina W!!!! thank you for posting this. i like this kind of voice, sounds nice, not too yong and not an adult voice.
she's sooo pretty!!

today i will post this. don't know what thread this video shold be in.

Connie Talbot- Beautiful World
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Lun 15 Juil - 18:12

@Fangji : Somehow none of your new videos is visible to me ... Neutral  But I'm glad you like her!

Two new videos from Stela Marys Goellner. She is allready 14 but still cute enough, I guess. Wink

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Ven 19 Juil - 2:22

Fangji! Your posts aren't coming out right. Anyway, to answer your question what thread. How about the Connie Talbot one. Yes, I started that one a long time ago. It is on page one of the threads as of today. It is 4 from the bottom right now, so it may get bumped to page two if you don't look right away. Very Happy 

Clearsky!! You the man! As they say. Laughing Really, I love Jannina's voice. I would have thought she is a Didier student like Jasmine Clarke, Jasmine Thompson and Sabrina. She is that good for sure. Thank you so much for that one. I think you should start a thread for just her. I want to give you the chance to do that instead of doing it myself.

Stela Marys is something a little different. I like that style. I guess she is from Brazil?  I have posted her only music video in the One Day/One Clip thread. Check it out.

Oh Clearsky. About what you said on Chloe Channell. She is on America's Got Talent, not American Idol. On AI, you have to be 15 I think it is. On AGT, you can be, well, whatever age I guess. To answer the other thing, the very first America's Got Talent winner was 11 year old Bianca Ryan. Jackie Evancho took second(should clearly have won) and Anna Graceman made it into the top ten. Those are the ones I remember.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Ven 19 Juil - 7:55

Oops ... Mixed those shows up. Embarassed 

And I will start a thread for Jannina, since she seems to be quite popular here.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Sam 20 Juil - 9:11

Two videos from Julia Maciel for today. She did a duett with Yasmin Silva. Both songs are allready known from her TV appearence.

fangji

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Sam 27 Juil - 8:39

why my posts were disappeared all.Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad 
i cant see mine too.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Jeu 15 Aoû - 19:15

A new talent from Sweden: Hannah Salvesen! Smile 

And also from the north: Mari Askersrud! Not the same recording quality, but she is not bad.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Ven 16 Aoû - 21:01

First of all Fangji. I think the posts that did not look right the last couple times you posted and I mentioned that, so maybe they disappeared on their own for whatever reason they did not look right, or maybe Rakugaki removed them because of the problem. Ask Rakugaki about it and keep trying!

Hey Clearsky! Interesting to see you posting Julia Maciel. I have told you before that I started a thread for Raul Gil Kidsingers. Julia is possibly my favorite from that show. Hard to decide, but she is right there at the top for sure. I think I will bring that thread back to the top by posting her there today. The trouble is that many of the videos from that show disappear after awhile, so anyone liking them should try to download them quickly. You also have to find the versions that has the sync correct, as they are always live on that show and the mouth and the sound should match. Why I am saying this here? I will repeat it on that thread.

I like the second video with the two of them better than the first one. Both Girl Singers also have cool music videos I will post today. Thanks Clearsky for reminding me to post more on Julia.

The Girl Singers from Sweden are OK, but I thought it also quite interesting they both cover Zara Larsson. Did you know Clearsky and anyone else who is newish to this Kidsinger thing, that Zara is a former Girl Singer? She was posted on this forum a few times back 4 years ago or maybe even 5. She is now a beautiful teen singer and really good still.  Just to make it easy, here she is again for old time's sake.

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Sam 24 Aoû - 4:26, édité 1 fois
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Sam 17 Aoû - 7:59

I know the old videos from Zara Larsson. ;)Only a few good ones, but still. "Uncover" is really popular amongst skandinavian kidsingers, as Zara is. She´s only 15, even if she looks more like 20 ... I even found an old foto showing Zara and Klara Kärrman on the same talent competition. Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: MySpace and YouTube artists   Aujourd'hui à 14:20

MySpace and YouTube artists
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 21 sur 23Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Suivant